Nice to see You on my personal web-page!
My name is Danihel dal Vaißela.
- I was born in Saint Petersburg, Russia, in 1993.
- Now I’m studying at the St Petersburg State University of Cinema & Television to become a sound-director.
- Also I'm playing flute & piano in a band and working as an assistant director in the school English-speaking theatre.
- I'm interested in many things, such as music, cinema, theatre, languages, communication, psychology, literature etc.
- In the beginning of 2011 I found an article about different ‘micronations’. I looked through many of those but only Talossa interested me. I was excited with the great amount of information, historical facts, language, Government & Royal House structures… And so I decided to join!
- For me Talossa is a place to communicate with bright and unusual people, try to make a career, help each other and dedicate my life to the glory of the Kingdom!
God Save the King!